CAOS Warranty Policy
We started CAOS Gear to provide Aussie 4WD / Adventurers direct access to quality products at affordable prices.
We purchase directly from the manufacturer and provide a 100% 30 day money-back Guarantee, plus:
- If you register the warranty of your amazing new CAOS product within 30 days, CAOS offers various free extended warranties ranging from 2 years to Lifetime, with fair T&C’s,
- CAOS limited lifetime warranty is our Tested Tough by Aussies for Aussies® guarantee, this is for all hard products like Bow shackles, Hitch receivers…the list goes on.
A CAOS Tested Tough Guarantee covers products we have had tested in an Australian Lab to confirm WLL (Working Load Limit), we test a product to determine its breaking strength point.
When should I deal directly with the manufacturer?
We will always be your first point of contact. We can assess your product for a refund or replacement, as well as any manufacturer warranties and confirm if the issue falls under the CAOS Extended Warranty offer.
In most cases, we are happy to deal with the manufacturer or repair agent on your behalf.
However, you may choose to deal with the manufacturer or repair agent yourself directly. In this case, our friendly team members can provide you with the relevant manufacturer contact details.
Where do I return product/s and what information do I need to supply?
- Store Purchase/s must be returned to the store with proof of purchase
- Online purchase/s can be returned with proof of purchase to the store during business hours or posted to:
Attn: Warranty Manager
72 Zillmere Road
Boondall QLD 4034
To my return product/s, what will I need to provide?:
- Proof of purchase, the product/s receipt
- Take a photo of the receipt at the time of purchase and place it somewhere safe
- Registering your product/s warranty within 30 days of purchase has benefits, your purchase information will be kept online and you may find your product is eligible for an extended warranty
What is not accepted as proof of purchase:
- A dollar amount on a bank or credit card statement will not be accepted
Can I return product/s without a receipt, only if you had registered your product/s warranty online within 30days of purchase, we will need:
- membership details (our membership system keeps purchase information for 12 months)
- Valid Photo ID e.g. driver licence with photo, your name, address and signature
How are warranty claims assessed?
Our friendly team members will assess whether your product needs to be repaired, replaced or refunded. In some cases, products may need to be sent back to a manufacturer or their agent for repair or assessment.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Warranty claims can take up to 7 to 10 days to process, we will do our very best to process your claim as quickly as possible.
- All Warranty claims must have Proof of purchase supplied at the time of return
- Deliver cost for all Warrant claims will be paid by you
- Any refund due the warrant claim will not be available before the product/s has been received and assessed by our team or manufacture
Australian Consumer Law and your rights?
No products sold in Australia online or from a store are excluded under the Australian Consumer Law, CAOS Gear offers additional benefits and extend warranties,
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if they fail to be acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you are not happy with our team’s assessment of your return?
If at any time you feel that your rights under our Returns Policy or the Australian consumer law have not been met, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or a letter to:
72 Zillmere Road
Boondall QLD 4034
How will my personal information related to my return be kept private?
If you would like to register your warranty, please click here.
If you would like to make a warranty claim, please click here.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.