Designed exclusively for use with soft shackles; will not allow for fitment of steel shackles.
Precision CNC machined from 6061 billet Alumnimum. Anodised finish for corrosion protection. Allows multidirectional pull in both vertical and horizontal axis.
- WLL: 8,800 kg / 19,400 lbs
- Destructive Test Break Load: 44,000 kg / 97,003 lbs
- Fits standard 50mm / 2 inch tow hitch receivers
- Australian designed, engineered and tested
- Backed by a comprehensive Quality Assurance Program, each hitch is individually x-rayed for inclusions.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Beautifully Crafted (and capable)By: Jason on 9 July 2020Superbly finished and a perfect fit for the 2-inch hitch receiver on my GSR, the Maxtrax Hitch50 is top shelf and whilst not the cheapest hitch recovery point, will compliment all rigs from a bush basher to a fully pimped out Sahara. 5-out-of-5 from me.