Refine by Clear all
Campfire 9 Quart Camp Oven Duo-Lid Pack
Roast, stew, bake, steam, fry or boil - this Campfire Camp Oven it does it all. Conveniently packs away into the provided carry bag when not in use.
- Lid converts into a skillet
- One side has been crafted with deep flanged edges to hold coals on top
- Flip over and fry and saut‚ on your skillet
- Comes with protective leather sueded gloves
- 26cm lid lifter
- 600D Polyester carry bag
- Pre-seasoned - ready to use - no messy preparations
CAOS Fire Pit MKII with Grill, Bridges, Base Tray and Bag
- 3mm Australian Steel Plate
- Grill and flat plate (50cm x 22cm)
- Cooking Bridges
- Carry Bag
- Flatpacks for easy transport
- No tools required
- Made from Australian steel, it is supplied treated with penezine oil to stop rust.
- The Fire Pit and parts may exhibit marks and oxidation from the manufacturing process
- Our fire pits are designed for camp fires, use only split or whole logs no thicker than 10cm and must not be stacked higher than the steel
- Our fire pits are not designed for large raging fires, CAOS will not be liable for any damage to your fire pit from incorrect use
- Steel plates may deflect and bend due to exposure to fire which is normal
- Danger: Children and animals must be supervised and kept a minimum of 2m away from the fire pit
Heatproof Camp Oven and Welding Gloves (Black/Red trim)
Extreme Heat Resistance at 500C (932F).
The inside of these grill / welding gloves is 100% insulated cotton lined - advanced heat and cold resistant lining. Outside is thick and durable real leather protection.
Designed for barbecues, oven and welding.
Constructed of 1.2mm thick and soft natural cowhide leather which is heat resistant, flame retardant, puncture resistant, cut resistant and oil resistant. 40cm welding gloves with extra long 20cm sleeve protects you from hot coals, open flames, welding sparks, hot kitchen ware and hot steam from cooking, puncture from sharp objects.
- Fully lined
- Full 40cm in length for extra wrist protection
- High quality A/B grade split leather with a reinforced palm to first finger for added durability.
- Ideal for use when MIG & Stick welding and plasma cutting.
CAOS Fire Pit Cooking Bridge
Laser cut from 3mm thick Australian steel, this unique device allows for a camp oven or pan to be used in conjunction with the CAOS Fire Pit or CAOS Large Fire Pit.
Weighing just 55grams and 380mm long, they are sold as a pair and will fit in the supplied bag.Read more...
We offer a range of practical and functional Braziers and Fire Pits in various sizes and designs.
Our Fire Pits and Braziers are all manufactured locally by a master craftsman using 100% Australian Plate Steel.Read more...