Refine by Clear all
The original Camp Stove Toaster performs perfectly, toasting up to four slices at a time.
Durable steel construction with coated wires fold flat for easy packing and will not rust.Read more...
Campfire 9 Quart Camp Oven Duo-Lid Pack
Roast, stew, bake, steam, fry or boil - this Campfire Camp Oven it does it all. Conveniently packs away into the provided carry bag when not in use.
- Lid converts into a skillet
- One side has been crafted with deep flanged edges to hold coals on top
- Flip over and fry and saut‚ on your skillet
- Comes with protective leather sueded gloves
- 26cm lid lifter
- 600D Polyester carry bag
- Pre-seasoned - ready to use - no messy preparations
UST's FlexWare Collapsible Bowl 1.0 is a must-have when camping! Easy-to-store and easy-to-use, it is made of heat-resistant and flexible food-grade silicone that can withstand temperatures up to 149°C, plus it's microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Collapsible Bowl with Lid
- Heat-Resistant and Flexible
- Food-Grade Silicone Construction
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Can Withstand Temperatures up to 149°C (300°F)
- Capacity: 500mL
- Expanded Dimensions: 57mm x 140mm
- Weight: 108g
OZtrail 30cm Wooden Handle Frypan
Heavy weight pre-seasoned cast iron for superior cooking results.
- Deep base and thick walls allow for uniform heat distribution
- Secure wooden handle grip to reduce heat transfer when away from a direct heat source
- Long handle for easy placement into coal bed
The PopUp kettle collapses down when not in use, making it ideal for camping, caravanning or home use
- Compact & lightweight - opens in seconds
- Easy to clean
- Can be placed directly on heat source
- Capacity 0.8 L
- Voltage: 220-240V~50/60Hz
- Power: 900-1100W
- Colour Blue
- Dimensions 210mm (l) x 165mm (w) x 65mm (d)
- Height 145mm (open), 65mm (closed)
- Material 304 stainless steel frame & base
The PopUp is extremely lightweight and tough, making them ideal for hiking, camping & caravan use. Easy to clean, they open and compact in seconds. Made from nylon and food grade silicone. Go anywhere and save on precious storage space.
- Collapses completely flat when not in use
- Break resistant and easy to clean
- Lightweight, durable and compact
- Opens and folds in seconds
- Capacity: 900ml
- Dimensions: Up 80H x 170W (mm) / Down 30H x 170W (mm)
- Weight: 140g
You’ve just spent what feels like a lifetime chopping, simmering and finishing off your pasta sauce – all you need to is drain your spaghetti and you’re ready to eat a well-deserved meal. The problem? You’ve forgotten to bring a colander with you on your trip. So you try and drain it the old fashioned way without one – but it backfires, slopping on the ground leaving you hungry and on the verge of a rage blackout.
Don’t be caught out without all of your essential camp kitchen items again, and get yourself a portable, space-saving design like the PopUp Colander and Bowl from Companion. Not only do you get two items in one – these products fold up easily and fit into each other for easy storage.
On your next caravanning or camping trip, make sure you bring a colander, so you can wash and drain your food without any food preparation disasters.
- Compact and lightweight colander and bowl
- Both collapse flat when not in use
- Colander fits neatly into the bowl for easy storage
- In Use Dimensions:31.7L x 31.7W x 14.3H cm
- Packed Dimensions:31.7L x 31.7W x 6.8H cm
- Material: Silicone | Polypropylene
- Weight: 0.640 Kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
Popup Silicone Mug 490ml
If you’re always looking for a way to save space on your next adventure, then the Popup range is the perfect solution to all your storage troubles.
Whether you’re a camper, caravanner, or hiker – everyone can enjoy the functionality of the Pop Up Mug from Companion. This mug is made from flexible food grade silicone that allows it to be popped up in seconds, and also makes it easy to keep clean. This design also features a stainless steel frame and base so you can even use it over a low heat source to heat up your bevvie if it gets a little cold.
The durable and tough construction make it perfect for taking on the road or trail with you, and when you’re finished, you can just compress it down and slip it into your pack due to the collapsible design.
- Collapses flat
- Easy to clean
- Durable and break resistant
- Can be used on a low heat source to heat up contents
- In Use Dimensions: 14L x 10W x 11H cm
- Packed Dimensions: 14L x 10W x 5.5H cm
- Capacity: 0.49 L
- Material: Food Grade Silicone | Stainless Steel
- Weight: 0.16 Kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
CAOS Fire Pit MKII with Grill, Bridges, Base Tray and Bag
- 3mm Australian Steel Plate
- Grill and flat plate (50cm x 22cm)
- Cooking Bridges
- Carry Bag
- Flatpacks for easy transport
- No tools required
- Made from Australian steel, it is supplied treated with penezine oil to stop rust.
- The Fire Pit and parts may exhibit marks and oxidation from the manufacturing process
- Our fire pits are designed for camp fires, use only split or whole logs no thicker than 10cm and must not be stacked higher than the steel
- Our fire pits are not designed for large raging fires, CAOS will not be liable for any damage to your fire pit from incorrect use
- Steel plates may deflect and bend due to exposure to fire which is normal
- Danger: Children and animals must be supervised and kept a minimum of 2m away from the fire pit
Compact and lightweight, the new Popup Billy Kettle collapses down when not in use, making it ideal for camping, hiking or caravanning. Made from food grade silicone with a stainless steel base and polypropylene(PP) lid, it is tough enough to go anywhere, saving precious storage space. Can be used on gas and electric heat sources.
- Compact - collapses to 6cm height
- Lightweight - weighs only 260g
- Press button flip lid
- 800ml capacity
- Food grade silicone with 304 stainless steel base and PP lid
- Dimensions up: 20(l) x 13(w) x 14(h) cm
- Dimensions down: 20(l) x 13(w) x 6(h) cm
- Weight: 260g (empty)
Heatproof Camp Oven and Welding Gloves (Black/Red trim)
Extreme Heat Resistance at 500C (932F).
The inside of these grill / welding gloves is 100% insulated cotton lined - advanced heat and cold resistant lining. Outside is thick and durable real leather protection.
Designed for barbecues, oven and welding.
Constructed of 1.2mm thick and soft natural cowhide leather which is heat resistant, flame retardant, puncture resistant, cut resistant and oil resistant. 40cm welding gloves with extra long 20cm sleeve protects you from hot coals, open flames, welding sparks, hot kitchen ware and hot steam from cooking, puncture from sharp objects.
- Fully lined
- Full 40cm in length for extra wrist protection
- High quality A/B grade split leather with a reinforced palm to first finger for added durability.
- Ideal for use when MIG & Stick welding and plasma cutting.
Camp Oven / General Storage Canvas Bag - NOMAD by CAOS
The NOMAD by CAOS Canvas bag range is available in 10 different sizes with a variety of clear tops or canvas tops. All of our Canvas Bag range is strong and perfect for storing camping gear, food or clothing while travelling, or tools.
The full wrap handles make sure the Canvas Bag is easy to carry when fully loaded.
- 406gsm rip-stop polycotton waterproof canvas
- Full wrap handle straps sewn front and rear
- No. 8 large teeth zipper with all round cover flap
- Removable 2mm TH recycled plastic base insert
- Size: 34 x 24cm
CAOS Fire Pit Cooking Bridge
Laser cut from 3mm thick Australian steel, this unique device allows for a camp oven or pan to be used in conjunction with the CAOS Fire Pit or CAOS Large Fire Pit.
Weighing just 55grams and 380mm long, they are sold as a pair and will fit in the supplied bag.Read more...
Get cookin' the way Jase does and show them who's CampBoss with your cast iron jaffle maker!
CAMPBOSS Jaffle Iron by All 4 Adventure
is a quick, easy way to enjoy a camp cook-up. It can be used to cook jaffles using bread, and campfire pies using pastry. Simply fill two slices of bread or pastry with your favourite ingredients, close the jaffle iron using the timber handles, then position over the campfire coals to cook
- Long arms allow you to keep a safe distance from the open fire while cooking
- Timber handles stop heat transferring during cooking for safe handling of the iron
- Embossed internal design gives your cooked jaffles a unique CampBoss branding
- Pre-seasoned and easy to maintain, just give it a wipe with oil before packing away
- Two piece hinge design allows for easy cleaning and convenient storage
- Includes a storage bag to keep your jaffle iron clean between use
The Companion 2 Burner Gas Stove is a basic and robust classic that has been around for decades!
Featuring one powerful 8,600 BTU burner and one 6,400 BTU burner, built-in windshields and strong fold-over legs, this stove has everything you need in a camping stove. Companion 2 Burner Gas Stove is simple to use, good heat output and compact portable design make it a camping favourite! The strong robust design makes the unit durable and long lasting. It even comes with a 1000mm hose assembly that connects directly to 3/8 LH cylinder!
- Classic robust design
- 1 x medium 6,400 BTU burner
- 1 x large 8,600 BTU burner
- Chrome plated trivet
- Built-in windshields
- Complete with 1000mm
- LP gas hose assembly for direct connection to 3/8" BSP LH cylinder
Protect your hands from burning on the hot camp oven or stove with these Flexware silicone cooking mittens. The flexible silicone construction and compact size make them the perfect pot mitt for all your adventures.
Heat resistant silicone construction, can withstand up to 149°C
Protects hands from hot pots, pans, stoves and camp ovens
Handy carabiner included to attach easily to your backpack or stove for quick access when needed
2x Silicone cooking mittens
1x Carabiner to store safely & conveniently together
Front Runner - Camp Kitchen Utensil Set
A high quality kitchen utensil set. Everything you need for cooking and eating can be hung at the campsite and rolls up securely for safe, rattle-free transport.
These are not your typical cheap, and easy to break, "throw away" camp utensils.
The composite handles offer a comfortable and "weighty" grip.
Triple riveted knife handles with double riveted fork and spoon handles.
Professional forged knife blades with black comfort grip poly handles.
The steak knives feature high quality, micro-serrated edges.
- 4 x serrated knifes
- 4 x steak forks
- 4 x dessert spoons
- 4 x tea spoons
- 1 x chopping board
- 1 x paring knife
- 1 x bread knife
- 1 x carving knife
- 1 x serving spoon
- 1 x spatula
- 1 x BBQ/Campfire fork
- 1 x Bottle opener and corkscrew
The entire kit fits in a custom tool-style roll with flap, adjustable straps and buckles, and carrying handles. Also features loops with carabiners so the opened roll and utensils can be hung for quick and easy access.Read more...
Oztrail Camp Oven 9 Quart (8.5l) - 31cm x 14cm
Heavy weight pre-seasoned cast iron for superior cooking results. Deep base and thick walls allow for uniform heat distribution. Ideal even heat cooking with concave lid designed for hot coal storage. Secure coil handle grip to reduce heat transfer when away from a direct heat source.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron
- Deep base and thick walls
- Even heat cooking
- Coil handle grip
Double Jaffle Iron
What is camping without jaffles? The OZtrail Jaffle Iron has a deep base for great results and longer handles for safety.
- Extra-long handles to keep you a safe distance away from the fire.
- Deep base to allow for uniform heat distribution.
- Secure handle grip for handling.
The UST PackWare Dish Set is all one needs when hiking, backpacking or camping. This dining kit includes a plate, bowl, cup, fork, knife and spoon, and has a hang sleeve for convenient transport. Lightweight and durable construction, this dish set for one makes a great addition to your camping kit.
- Six-Piece Dish Set
- Lightweight and Durable
- Strong Plastic Construction
- Coloured Orange
Comes in a Hang Sleeve
The UST PackWare Mess Kit is a compact, self-contained meal kit. Constructed of BPA-Free durable plastic that includes a cup with handle, cutting board and strainer combo, lid and bottom that can be used as bowls, and utensils (fork, spoon, knife). This all-in-one outdoor dining set means you can cut, chop, strain, pour, sip and savour meals with ease when you're out camping, backpacking or hunting.
Compact Meal Kit
Durable Plastic Construction
Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
Cup with Handle
Lid and Bottom that Serve as meal Bowls
Eating Utensils (Fork, Knife, Spoon)
Dimensions: 175mm x 127mm x 55mm
We offer a range of practical and functional Braziers and Fire Pits in various sizes and designs.
Our Fire Pits and Braziers are all manufactured locally by a master craftsman using 100% Australian Plate Steel.Read more...