Ovens, Pots & Pans
Refine by Clear all
OZtrail 30cm Wooden Handle Frypan
Heavy weight pre-seasoned cast iron for superior cooking results.
- Deep base and thick walls allow for uniform heat distribution
- Secure wooden handle grip to reduce heat transfer when away from a direct heat source
- Long handle for easy placement into coal bed
Extreme Heat Resistance at 500C (932F).
The inside of these grill / welding gloves is 100% insulated cotton lined - advanced heat and cold resistant lining. Outside is thick and durable real leather protection.
Designed for barbecues, oven and welding.
Constructed of 1.2mm thick and soft natural cowhide leather which is heat resistant, flame retardant, puncture resistant, cut resistant and oil resistant. 40cm welding gloves with extra long 20cm sleeve protects you from hot coals, open flames, welding sparks, hot kitchen ware and hot steam from cooking, puncture from sharp objects.
- Fully lined
- Full 40cm in length for extra wrist protection
- High quality A/B grade split leather with a reinforced palm to first finger for added durability.
- Ideal for use when MIG & Stick welding and plasma cutting.
Camp Oven / General Storage Canvas Bag - NOMAD by CAOS
The NOMAD by CAOS Canvas bag range is available in 10 different sizes with a variety of clear tops or canvas tops. All of our Canvas Bag range is strong and perfect for storing camping gear, food or clothing while travelling, or tools.
The full wrap handles make sure the Canvas Bag is easy to carry when fully loaded.
- 406gsm rip-stop polycotton waterproof canvas
- Full wrap handle straps sewn front and rear
- No. 8 large teeth zipper with all round cover flap
- Removable 2mm TH recycled plastic base insert
- Size: 34 x 24cm
Oztrail Camp Oven 9 Quart (8.5l) - 31cm x 14cm
Heavy weight pre-seasoned cast iron for superior cooking results. Deep base and thick walls allow for uniform heat distribution. Ideal even heat cooking with concave lid designed for hot coal storage. Secure coil handle grip to reduce heat transfer when away from a direct heat source.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron
- Deep base and thick walls
- Even heat cooking
- Coil handle grip
Double Jaffle Iron
What is camping without jaffles? The OZtrail Jaffle Iron has a deep base for great results and longer handles for safety.
- Extra-long handles to keep you a safe distance away from the fire.
- Deep base to allow for uniform heat distribution.
- Secure handle grip for handling.